Caring for people...
Many are not prepared for the emotional stress which may arise at the time of a death. Through offering support we can help at the appropriate time.
Our caring approach includes:
- Provide support and direction - from the first contact with us, to the time after the funeral
- Professional service 24 hours a day, including weekends and public holidays
- A unique and practical approach to making funeral arrangements.
- Providing important information in order to allow those who are affected to understand in their own time what may be involved
- Providing a clear picture of all the possible options and costs involved in a funeral which assists individual choice
- Understanding the customs of every religion. We have served many cultures and faiths in Northern Ireland, as well as those who do not have religious beliefs
- Supporting local charitable projects and providing relevant training to those in the care sector
Location of our funeral homes
Please select a funeral director from the drop down list for more information.
Elwood & Brown
Our opening times
Monday: 09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday: 09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday: 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday: 09:00 - 17:00
Friday: 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 13:00
Sunday: By Appointment Only